Monday, February 27, 2012

Macro


Hocus Focus

Bright Idea


Sharp

Lace

Colourful Heartburn

Dental Care

Accordion

Pepsi

Snip Snip

Space

When I first started this portfolio I was going with a totally different theme. I really wanted to do Food photography,  but as I quickly found out it was not as easy to do great food photography. I took me awhile to choose another theme to accomplished with great photographs. While I was going threw old photographs that I have taken over the years. It did not take me long to realize the one thing I would do with out realizing is that I always took close up pictures of whatever I am photographing at the time. I like seeing the details of my subject, I like to see things that you usually do not see up close.

This is the reason why I did my portfolio of things up close. I wanted people to see what you normally do not see every day and what things look like up close. Also when you photograph things up close it can look abstract and totally different from the actual subject.
I love that about Macro photography, It's fun to play around with and see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment